Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I'm doing it - My new Gold Buying Business


It's been quite a ride over the last few years. I have started several part time, and full time businesses without finding my new niche. Around the end of November 2010 I found Greg the Honest Gold Guy in Prescott as I was surfing You Tube.

I was intrigued by his approach to the gold and silver buying business. Particularly so, as I felt that there were a lot of crooks in the industry. This bothered me as I knew times were hard. People deserve to get a fair deal. I signed up for Greg's Scrap Gold Business School shortly after deciding I would like to be the Honest Gold Guy of Sarasota.



Things have been progressing. I started studying the Gold and silver buying business, started my web site, sent in my licensing application, and leased a location at a busy intersection. Now I am chasing down all the details as I prepare to open up by late February.

If you're in Sarasota and want to sell gold or silver, please contact me to get a fast fair, and honest price for your gold or silver.

No comments: