Saturday, December 13, 2008

Christmas Buy One Get One Free is Live



You won't be able to click the image above for a link, but you can click my link below. What is this all about? Well in my previous post I talked about
Ken Evoy's Site Build it.


Right before Christmas he has usually runs a
Christmas sale.


I was waiting for it to start this year as I'm ready to begin building a web site that works. I bought my site(s) yesterday and today besides this blog entry I'm immersed in the study process of my sites.

Ken's students sites have a history of success. as you can see from the results.

If you have been thinking about getting your own web site up; this may be the time to do it. While many businesses are feeling the pinch of today's economy, many SBI web masters site traffic and revenue are growing.

No comments: